From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Milton Book and local farmers with their pirate and pest problems (30)
- Applenook Hamlet Waypoint —
- Cornucopian Fields Waypoint —
Applenook Hamlet Vista —
- From the vista site follow the pipe back to the large building. On the west side of the large building one is able to jump up onto the pipe. Do so. At the far end you need to edge yourself very carefully (if you are a small character) onto the wooden supports before jumping onto the thatched roof. If you are a larger character, you will have to jump to the support from slightly farther away so as not to be caught on the roof.
- Applenook Hamlet
- Defend Applenook from the pirate attack (30)
- Keep the Lupikids safe from the drake (30)
- Protect the Lupikids as they search for treasure (30)
- Save the hamlet from pirates (30)
- Apprentice (30)
- Baker (30)
- Bev Nook (29)
- Burton (30)
- Chaylse (30)
- Citizen (30)
- Daydreaming Farmer (30)
- Farmer (30)
- Irin Watts
- Irving (30)
- Lazy Farmer (30)
- Local (30)
- Mykel Watts
- Suspicous Villager (29)
- Traveling Merchant (30)
- Veteran Suspicious Villager (30)
- Villager (30)
- Vinson (30)
- Worker (29)
- Sylvan Hound (30)
- Lionguard (31)
- Apple Jack
- Anna (30)
- Beramy (30)
- Deliah (28)
- Fenwick (30)
- Helena (29)
- Innkeeper Tallatha (30)
- Jathael (30)
- Milton Book
- Fruit Bat (30)
- Freshwater Crab (29)
- Grub (30)
- Ridgeback Skale (30)
- Forest Spider (30)
- Apple Jack: Duke, stay. Stay!
- Citizen: What makes someone become a pirate? So dishonorable, so disorganized.
- Villager: I don't know, but I doubt they care what you think.
- Citizen: Next time they come here, I'll ask 'em with my claws. That'll get an answer.
- Villager (1): Just pump something flammable through the sprinklers. When pirates come, light it up.
- Villager (2): Idiot. You'll burn the fields.
- Villager (1): And the pirates won't?
- Villager (1): Pa?
- Villager (2): Yes, Ma?
- Villager (1): You want chicken for supper?
- Villager (2): That'd be fine, Ma.
- Villager (1): I don't like having so many valuables stashed around here.
- Villager (2): Why? We have to store it somewhere. I like having it close by.
- Villager (1): Yes, it's like the Dream. I see the water, and the boats in the distance. They will bring fire and death.
- Villager (2): Stop that. You are scaring the people here, you know that?
- Villager (1): So you would not be interested in what I have seen? How strange.
- Frozz: These weather conditions are not ideal for my hybrid crops.
- Villager: They seem pretty healthy.
- Frozz: Well, yes, they are. But that's not the point. Of course they'll thrive in moderate weather conditions.
- Frozz: But I'm trying to test how they'll hold up in severe weather conditions. Maybe I'll have to simulate a high-wind, extreme rainfall environment in my lab. Er, barn.
- Villager: Good luck.
- Child: Ma! We got another dead chicken. That cross ol' hen musta pecked it to death.
- Villager: Give it to the pigs. They'll eat it. No use wastin' it.
- Child: How come we gotta turn the soil again?
- Farmer: Our food comes from the land, but the land requires sweat and toil. Nothing in life is free.
- Child (1): Hah, I win! I'm way drier than you are.
- Child (2): You did not! Your back's all soaked. You just can't see it.
- Burton: Crops are doing well this year, despite those filthy pirates trampling all over them with their boots.
- Irving: Next time you see one, ask him if he wouldn't mind raiding our village barefoot, on tiptoe, so as not to squash the plants. I'm sure he'll understand.
- Worker: Get your hammer ready, girl. There's rust that's older'n you in some of these gears.
- Apprentice: I can handle it. I'm a lot stronger than any old rust.
- Worker: I know. Why do you think I make you carry the heavy stuff?
- Farmer: The fields were dry again this morning. Something's blocking the pipes.
- Apprentice: Those boys were probably playing at being pirates again.
- Worker: Somebody aught to tell them we don't need any more pirates around here.
- Farmer: I keep telling those kids the sprayers aren't some kinda carnival attraction!
- Apprentice: They could be. Old Caudecus would probably pay us to put 'em in his carnival.
- Worker: Then there'd be nothing to eat. And worse, you and me would be out of a job.
- Baker (1): Are you about done with the oven? I've got three loaves risen and ready for baking.
- Baker (2): Bring 'em on over, dear. Mine'll be done in the shake of a lamb's tail.
- Vinson: Wow, I thought I'd come a long way to get away from the hustle and bustle of Lion's Arch. But I bet you've come even further.
- Aurielo the Survivor: Actually, I've been here for a few years. I'm no farmer, but I try to help out against the pirates where I can.
- Vinson: Don't charr usually travel in packs?
- Aurielo the Survivor: That's a tactless way of putting it, but I'll forgive your ignorance. We have warbands. Twice now, I've lost all members of my warband, and I prefer dishonor over watching my friends die again.
- Villager (1): G'mornin', ma'am. I was just passing by to see if your animals needed tending.
- Villager (2): No, sir. Not unless you got a salve that scares away pirates. Those sons o'dredges keep stealin' my chickens.
- Villager (1): If they're not half human, then what are they?
- Villager (2): In their minds, they're not half anything; they're all centaur.
- Villager (1): I still don't understand.
- Villager (2): No, I wouldn't expect you to. Don't you have chores to do?
- Villager (1): You finish hammerin' the locks on the door and shutters?
- Villager (2): Don't fret. Ain't no pirates gettin' in our house, never again.
- Child: Dredger, come back! Don't run! I'll tan your hide!
- Worker: You're trampling the harvest! Watch where you're stepping, or your ma's gonna tan YOUR hide!
- Golda: My son keeps saying he wants to be a pirate when he grows up. He says it sounds like an adventure.
- Chaylse: Well, you just moved here. I’m sure once he actually lives through an attack, he’ll change his mind.
- Golda: That’s not how I’d prefer him to learn that lesson. But these “picturesque farmlands” aren’t quite what we expected.
- Golda: I suspect we’ll do more fighting here than the peaceful communing with nature I’d hoped for.
- Resource nodes
- Bulk ingredients
- Milton Book
- The Arcane Eye has a headquarter located beyond an entrance in the basement of an old farmhouse to the northwest of the area. The room is only accessible during the asura personal storyline Rakt and Ruin.
- Cornucopia, or Horn of Plenty, is symbol of abundance and nourishment originating from Greek myth.