The Splintered Coast is an area within Sparkfly Fen. This ocean inlet is the primary path of Risen forces invasion of the Maguuma Jungle. In the northern waters live a colony of quaggan who are under attack from nearby krait. On the southern tide pools, Pact forces have assembled a large force of troops and weaponry to combat the elder dragon general Tequatl the Sunless.
Locations and objectives
- Brooloonu Waypoint —
- Splintered Coast Waypoint —
- Wrathwave Deeps Vista —
- Defeat the champion (64) [Group Event]
- Escort the quaggans to Quaztocel (64)
- Defeat Tequatl the Sunless (65) [Group Event]
- Defend the Megalaser and the batteries in the east, west, and north (65) [Group Event]
- Defend the supply of energy from krait (65)
- Humpback Whale (65)
- Cotatl (65)
- Glotl Turret Technician (65)
- Hylek Amini (65)
- Hylek Caster (65)
- Hylek Cuicani (65)
- Hylek Nahualli (65)
- Hylek Tlamatini (65)
- Quaztocel (65)
- Utoctacel (65)
- Bleedeep (63)
- Clucop (63)
- Meeloomopp (64)
- Ooolpon (63)
- Plipdoolb (63)
- Shaashagugg (64)
- Slupsloop (63)
- Juudow (63)
- Jellyfish (61-65)
- Champion Krait Hypnoss (64) (During related events only)
- Krait Damoss (64)
- Krait Hypnoss (58-64)
- Krait Nimross (58-64)
- Krait Slaver (64)
- Veteran Krait Nimross (60)
- Bloated Creeper (66)
- Risen Abomination (67)
- Risen Brute (64-65)
- Risen Krait Damoss (64)
- Risen Krait Hypnoss (64)
- Risen Krait Nimross (64)
- Risen Shark (65)
- Risen Thrall (64-65)
- Tequatl the Sunless (65)
- Shark (64-65)
- Diancecht: I swear to you. If you and your fellow warriors hold your ground with us, you will have your land again.
- Utoctacel: We did not come all this way to watch the dead hold on to our breeding grounds.
- Cotatl: We will fight for our young not yet born. Today, tribes that once warred with each other stand united.
- Dynadan: Then man the turrets and hold the line. Together, we cut down the dead.
- Quaztocel Did you see? The quaggan are in the water. They said they will patrol for danger.
- Utoctacel: Fine. Let the dead have them. They'll be fine fodder.
- Quaztocel The sky is darkening. Tequatl the Sunless must be near.
- Utoctacel: Then watch the water and be ready.
- Warmaster Narru: At least this locale is better than Southsun Cove.
- Warmaster Narru: I swear I saw a mosquito as large as me.
- Warmaster Narru: That Soulkeeper sure has a sense of humor. "Narru, you're getting a tropical assignment."
- Warmaster Narru: Smell that, soldier? That's the smell of swamp water. (sigh) Try to get used to it.
- Bone Wall (only during Defeat Tequatl the Sunless)
- Box of Repair Hammers (only during Defeat Tequatl the Sunless)
- Chum Bucket
- Dragon Footprint
- Eastern Battery
- Guild World Event marker
- Hylek Turret
- Krait Net
- Launch Pad
- Northern Battery
- Risen Land Mine (only if Defeat Tequatl the Sunless failed)
- Tequatl's Fingers (only during Defeat Tequatl the Sunless)
- Vigil Megalaser
- Watery Grave (only during Defeat Tequatl the Sunless)
- Western Battery
- Energy scanner (Until quest is completed)
- Resource nodes