All free agents have missions. Some deliver messages. Some fight Elder Dragons. We don't talk about it.
A free agent is a charr who is not strictly tied to any warband anymore but who answers to the High Legions. They no longer have to participate in regular exercises as they carry out different, often discreet missions for the Legions. These missions range from delivering messages to spying on targets and fighting enemies. Free agents are expected to complete their missions on their own in the best way they deem fit as well as report to their employer at regular intervals.
- ^ Reunion with the Pact
- ^ Plan of Attack
- Rytlock Brimstone: Besides, she's a free agent now. She and I don't need to see eye to eye anymore. Of course, that doesn't need I'm not gonna give her grief when she needs it.
- <Character name>: She still answers to the legions.
- Rytlock Brimstone: Sure. But being a free agent means she has her mission and she's expected to figure out how to do it herself. She's on her own.
- <Character name>: Rox has a mission? What is it?
- Rytlock Brimstone: All free agents have missions. Some deliver messages. Some fight Elder Dragons. We don't talk about it.