Might and Main
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Might and Main
The Might and Main is the central area in Hoelbrak.
- Might and Main Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Brawler's Bout —
- Aga Teslow
- Ayslin Hovde
- Fiana Nakke
- Heldahr Wollijn
- Hemlig Hjordsdottir
- Idunn Sandet
- Kyril Stansturm
- Mist Warrior Dravirk
- Mist Warrior Hjalla
- Mist Warrior Hurstag
- Monika Vinge
- Runa Hjordsdottir
- Sjorn Morheim
- Thyrie Bylund
- Tyr Haldorsson
- Valryn Jonsson
- Wolfborn Guide (Directions)
- Hemlig Hjordsdottir: They hide in plain sight; that's how they get close to you. Don't let them get you too.
- Hemlig Hjordsdottir: They're like the old beings, like the Mursaat, manipulating from afar, they even make pawns of the Elder Dragons.
- Wolfborn: Good to see you! When's your son breaking Jormag's tooth?
- Local: I thought you heard. Fool boy tried, but got drunk first.
- Wolfborn: What? Why?
- Local: Why else? To impress women. Too bad he ended up making a Jormag's sized mess.
- Mist Warrior Qigga: Recruiter here. If you have questions about the Mist War, I'm all ears.
- Mist Warrior Hjalla: Just do it! Join the battle for the Mists and put your muscles to good use.
- Mist Warrior Hurstag: Ho there! Come play with us in the Mists! There's a war on.
- Adventurer: You there. How do I get to the Mist War?
- Mist Warrior Hjalla: You have to go to Lion's Arch to find the portal. You looking to build your legend?
- Adventurer: Yeah, I heard the true battle between good and evil happens in the Mists. I'm ready for a real challenge.
- Elder: Tell me what you hunt today.
- Hunter: Nothing. I'm off to pay respects to the Spirits.
- Elder: Huh. Time was I could visit the hallows daily, but not with these knees.
- Hunter: That's a shame. I'll ask the Spirits to watch over you.
- Local: I'm taking Asgeir's lead. I'd rather reach for my dream and die than live and fade away.
- Local (2): You think he reached his dream?
- Local: Oh, yes. He showed us we could fight the dragon. If I can make my mark like that, I'll die with a smile.
- Wolfborn: You, listen to what I have to say.
- Wolfborn: This will not do!
- Wolfborn: Bah, I'm done with this.
- Local: You stand here so much I'm starting to think you don't do anything else.
- Local (2): Aye. The Might and Main is my second home. Look at it!
- Local (2): Crisp snow, the bite of frozen air, the painful screams from the fighting pit.
- Local: You're such a norn.
- Wolfborn: Sigfast and I go way back.
- Hunter: Yeah?
- Wolfborn: Yeah, he got me into the Wolfborn.
- Local: I swear, he was wearing nothing but a helmet!
- Local: Coin wagering. Bah! There's no pride in that.
- Local (2): Speak for yourself! I'd fight for glory and take their money. I've plenty of uses for coin.
- Wolfborn: Think Eir will return to adventuring one day?
- Wolfborn (2): Of course she will. She's norn!
- Local: I've heard that Skarti Knutsson is torn between his father and his brother over something, but it's all secretive.