Might and Main
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Might and Main
- Might and Main Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Brawler's Bout —
- Hemlig Hjordsdottir: They hide in plain sight; that's how they get close to you. Don't let them get you too.
- Hemlig Hjordsdottir: They're like the old beings, like the Mursaat, manipulating from afar, they even make pawns of the Elder Dragons.
- Wolfborn: Good to see you! When's your son breaking Jormag's tooth?
- Local: I thought you heard. Fool boy tried, but got drunk first.
- Wolfborn: What? Why?
- Local: Why else? To impress women. Too bad he ended up making a Jormag's sized mess.
- Mist Warrior Qigga: Recruiter here. If you have questions about the Mist War, I'm all ears.
- Mist Warrior Dravirk: Join us in the Mists! You may not get a whiskey, but I guarantee you’ll get a few scars.
- Mist Warrior Hjalla: Just do it! Join the battle for the Mists and put your muscles to good use.
- Mist Warrior Hurstag: Ho there! Come play with us in the Mists! There's a war on.
- Adventurer: You there. How do I get to the Mist War?
- Mist Warrior Hjalla: You have to go to Lion's Arch to find the portal. You looking to build your legend?
- Adventurer: Yeah, I heard the true battle between good and evil happens in the Mists. I'm ready for a real challenge.
- Elder: Tell me what you hunt today.
- Hunter: Nothing. I'm off to pay respects to the Spirits.
- Elder: Huh. Time was I could visit the hallows daily, but not with these knees.
- Hunter: That's a shame. I'll ask the Spirits to watch over you.
- Wolfborn: You, listen to what I have to say.
- Wolfborn: This will not do!
- Wolfborn: Bah, I'm done with this.
- Wolfborn (1): Think Eir will return to adventuring one day?
- Wolfborn (2): Of course she will. She's norn!
- Traveler (1): He killed 'em for the skins! And he left the meat behind!
- Traveler (2): We should gather it all up and ship it back home.
- Local: I'll grab your head and make a fist.
- Local: Asura? Bah! Puny bodies hiding behind metal men.
- Local: Pff, last time I got that drunk, my friends rolled me in grub spit and stuck moa feathers all over me.
- Local: I've heard that Skarti Knutsson is torn between his father and his brother over something, but it's all secretive.
- Local (1) I swear, he was wearing nothing but a helmet!
- Local (2): He does that sometimes.
- Local (1) Storm’s coming.
- Local (2): I should hope so.
- Local (1): Coin wagering. Bah! There's no pride in that.
- Local (2): Speak for yourself! I'd fight for glory and take their money. I've plenty of uses for coin.
- Local (1): I'm taking Asgeir's lead. I'd rather reach for my dream and die than live and fade away.
- Local (2): You think he reached his dream?
- Local (1): Oh, yes. He showed us we could fight the dragon. If I can make my mark like that, I'll die with a smile.
- Local (1): You stand here so much I'm starting to think you don't do anything else.
- Local (2): Aye. The Might and Main is my second home. Look at it!
- Local (2): Crisp snow, the bite of frozen air, the painful screams from the fighting pit.
- Local (1): You're such a norn.
- Astyr Eyrbirgen: I haven’t gone to see Valharantha in a long time. I wonder if she still thinks of me.