Icebrood Saga: Mobilizing Allies
During global faction mobilization events, players can pitch in to train, rally, and build trust with factions both familiar and unlikely. You’ll be rewarded for your efforts, and your allies will begin randomly appearing in Dragon Response Missions to lend their special strengths to the fight.
|Date||Faction||Community Goal||Max Tier Completed|
|November 17 to November 24 2020, Tuesday 17:00||Order of the Crystal Bloom||1||0 (T3)|
|December 1 to December 8 2020, Tuesday 17:00||Ebon Vanguard||1||1 (T5)|
|January 19 to an unknown date||Deldrimor||0||0|
|February 16 to an unknown date||Unknown faction||0||0|
- Crystal Bloom
- Crystal Bloom Support Mark can be bought for crafting materials or acquired by doing daily achievements.
- Buying items from the Merchant (Crystal Bloom) adds progress to the bar, which updates every 10 minutes. Community Goals can be received by talking to Lokka.
- Ebon Vanguard
- Ebon Vanguard Support Mark can be bought for crafting materials or acquired by doing daily achievements.
- Buying items from the Merchant (Ebon Vanguard) adds progress to the bar, which updates every 10 minutes. Community Goals can be received by talking to Jonna.
Throughout the event, a progress bar will track the progress of the Community Goals. The tracker updates in 10-minute intervals, increasing as more items are bought.
Community Goal progress and rewards will only appear when the character enters the Eye of the North. The Community Goal progress and rewards won't appear in instances such as Guild Halls, Mistlock Sanctuary, and the Lion's Arch Aerodrome.
Players will receive rewards for all tiers, so long as they participate in one. To participate, a player must spend 5 marks to complete Mobilization Global Rewards: Rallying the Ebon Vanguard (0) or Mobilization Global Rewards: Rallying the Crystal Bloom (0) with appropriate currency per each while active.
Crystal Bloom Global Ranks
Ebon Vanguard Global Ranks
- Marshaling the Crystal Bloom
- Marshaling the Ebon Vanguard