From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Deadly Arts (trait list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Stealing inflicts poison. While in the downed state, your attacks apply poison.
- Poison (10s): 670 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness2
- Poison (10s): 335 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Poison When Downed (2s): 67 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
— In-game description
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Lotus Poison — Weaken targets when you poison them.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Potent Poison — Poison you inflict has increased damage and duration. Other Deadly Arts traits apply additional stacks of poison.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|December 03, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: