— In-game description
- The maximum number of stacks is 15.
- Stacks are applied after completion of an ability that uses initiative. If it is interrupted or cancelled, no stacks are applied.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 28, 2018
- Fixed a bug that would cause this trait to grant the wrong number of stacks with skills that have initiative costs that are split between game modes.
| July 26, 2016
- Fixed a bug in which thieves would not gain the damage increase in certain instances.
| April 19, 2016
- This trait has been reworked and now grants 1% damage and condition damage per initiative spent for 15 seconds. This effect has a maximum of 15%.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Steal recharges 15% faster.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Lead Attacks has been added to the game.