From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Trickery (trait list)
- Training cost
- 6 Hero points
- Game link
Increases all damage dealt per initiative spent. Steal gains reduced recharge time.
- Maximum Damage Increase: 15%
- Lead Attacks (10s): +1% Damage, +1% Condition Damage, +1% Life-Steal Damage
- Recharge Reduced: 15%
- Combat Only
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- The maximum number of stacks is 15.
- Stacks are applied after completion of an ability that uses initiative. If it is interrupted or cancelled, no stacks are applied.
- Pistol Whip, Shadow Shot, and Shadow Strike apply stacks after the first attack performed by the skill.
- The damage modifier stacks additively with itself, and additively with other additive damage modifiers.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||
|May 11, 2021||
|October 01, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: