— In-game description
- The maximum number of stacks is 15.
- Stacks are applied after completion of an ability that uses initiative. If it is interrupted or cancelled, no stacks are applied.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| March 05, 2019
- Fixed a bug with this trait that allowed players to enter combat with more stacks of the damage effect than intended.
| December 11, 2018
- The duration of this trait's Lead Attacks stacking effect has been reduced from 15 seconds to 10 seconds. It now requires the player to be in combat in order to generate the stacking damage effect. Initiative skills that cause the player to enter combat will generate stacks of this trait.
| August 28, 2018
- Fixed a bug that would cause this trait to grant the wrong number of stacks with skills that have initiative costs that are split between game modes.
| July 26, 2016
- Fixed a bug in which thieves would not gain the damage increase in certain instances.
| April 19, 2016
- This trait has been reworked and now grants 1% damage and condition damage per initiative spent for 15 seconds. This effect has a maximum of 15%.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Steal recharges 15% faster.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Lead Attacks has been added to the game.