From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Using Deadeye's Mark on any Thief in Structured PvP or WvW.
- Randomly, after using Deadeye's Mark on an NPC.
- Randomly, after using a cantrip utility skill with the trait One in the Chamber while having a marked target.
- Assassin's Fury — Gain might when you gain fury.
- No Quarter — Landing a critical hit while under the effects of fury increases the duration of fury. Gain increased ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Improvisation — You can use stolen skills twice. Recharge one random equipped utility skill when you steal. Goes on cooldown regardless of if a utility skill is recharged. Does not affect inactive sequence skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: