From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Using Deadeye's Mark on any Guardian in Structured PvP or WvW.
- Randomly, after using Deadeye's Mark on an NPC.
- Randomly, after using a cantrip utility skill with the trait One in the Chamber while having a marked target.
- Lotus Poison — Weaken targets when you poison them.
- Potent Poison — Increased poison duration. Poison deals increased damage. Other Deadly Arts traits apply additional poison stacks.
- Improvisation — You can use stolen skills twice. Recharge one random equipped utility skill when you steal. Goes on cooldown regardless of if a utility skill is recharged.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: