From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Using Deadeye's Mark on any Mesmer in Structured PvP or WvW.
- Randomly, after using Deadeye's Mark on an NPC.
- Randomly, after using a cantrip utility skill with the trait One in the Chamber while having a marked target.
- Improvisation — You can use stolen skills twice. One random skill category is immediately recharged when you steal.
- Be Quick or Be Killed — Gain quickness when marking a foe. Your power and precision are increased while under this effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: