— In-game description
- The damage modifier stacks multiplicatively with other damage modifiers.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 18, 2023
- Reduced damage bonus against marked targets from 15% to 10% in PvE only.
|August 23, 2022
- (PvE only) Bonus damage dealt to and damage reduction taken from your marked target increased from 10% to 15%.
|May 11, 2021
- Text on many damage-increasing profession traits, runes, and sigils has been clarified to indicate whether they increase outgoing strike damage, condition damage, or all damage, as appropriate.
|May 08, 2018
- This trait has moved to the minor slot of the grandmaster tier, and it now increases damage to the thief's marked target by 10% while decreasing damage from the marked target by 10%.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Iron Sight has been added to the game.