Fire for Effect
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022
- Fury: Critical chance bonus increased from 20% to 25% in PvE only.
- (Undocumented) Maximum targets reduced from 10 to 5.
|August 31, 2021
- The boons granted by this trait will now prioritize players within a party, then within a squad, before being applied to other potential targets.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced might duration from 12 seconds to 6 seconds.
|May 08, 2018
- This trait now applies fury for 8 seconds to affected targets in addition to might.
|February 06, 2018
- Reduced internal cooldown on this trait from 1 second to 0.5 seconds to better sync with stolen-skill recharge.
|November 07, 2017
- Added a 1-second internal cooldown to this trait.
- This trait now grants might around the player and the marked target regardless of distance, but it can only grant might to the same target once per activation of the trait.
- Might applied has been reduced from 10 stacks for 15 seconds to 8 stacks for 12 seconds.
- Increased might application radius from 240 to 360.
|September 24, 2017
- Fixed a bug that caused the allied effect ring from this trait to play on the wrong target.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Fire for Effect has been added to the game.