You can use stolen skills twice. Recharge one random equipped utility skill when you steal. Goes on cooldown regardless of if a utility skill is recharged.
— In-game description
- The 20-second cooldown only affects the immediate recharge of a skill.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| October 01, 2019
- Instead of recharging an entire skill category at random, this trait now recharges one of your equipped utility skills at random.
| November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from working with ammo skills.
- It now restores 1 use to affected skills.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Updated the text description to refer to Stolen Skills instead of Stolen Items.
- The skill-recharge portion of this trait now has a 20-second internal cooldown.
| October 27, 2015
- Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from recharging physical skills when stealing from an enemy.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Grandmaster tier.
- No longer increses damage with environment weapons.
- Added: You can use stolen items twice.
| December 14, 2012
- Now also increased damage with environment weapons by 10%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Improvisation has been added to the game.