From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Using Deadeye's Mark on any Elementalist in Structured PvP or WvW.
- Randomly, after using Deadeye's Mark on an NPC.
- Randomly, after using a cantrip utility skill with the trait One in the Chamber while having a marked target.
- Improvisation — Use stolen skills twice. Recharge one random equipped utility skill when you steal. Goes on cooldown regardless of whether a utility skill is recharged. Does not affect inactive sequence skills.
- Hidden Killer — Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.
- Merciful Ambush — When you apply stealth to an ally, they heal and revive over a short duration. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally.
- Shadow's Embrace — Remove conditions periodically while in stealth.
- Meld with Shadows — Stealth lasts longer when it's granted by your skills. Gain increased movement speed while stealthed.
- Leeching Venoms — Venom utility skills siphon life from struck foes. Gain stacks of Spider Venom while stealthed. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Shadow's Rejuvenation — Regenerate health and initiative while in stealth.
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.
- Fire for Effect — Hitting your marked target with a stolen skill grants boons to allies around your mark and to allies around you. Cannot grant boons to the same ally more than once per activation.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: