Explosion is a property of certain skills that will trigger certain traits. Explosion-related skills and traits are exclusive to the warrior and engineer professions. Projectile skills with this quality become AoE attacks upon encountering a target.
- Arcing Arrow — Longbow
- Smoldering Arrow — Longbow
- Explosive Shell — Rifle
- Scatter Mines — Harpoon gun
- Timed Charge — Harpoon gun
- Electro-whirl — Hammer
- Bomb — Bomb Kit
- Concussion Bomb — Bomb Kit
- Fire Bomb — Bomb Kit
- Glue Bomb — Bomb Kit
- Smoke Bomb — Bomb Kit
- Endothermic Shell — Elite Mortar Kit
- Flash Shell — Elite Mortar Kit
- Mortar Shot — Elite Mortar Kit
- Poison Gas Shell — Elite Mortar Kit
- Flame Blast — Flamethrower
- Flash Grenade — Grenade Kit
- Freeze Grenade — Grenade Kit
- Grenade — Grenade Kit
- Poison Grenade — Grenade Kit
- Shrapnel Grenade — Grenade Kit
- Bright Slash—Storm — Engage Photon Forge
- Corona Burst — Engage Photon Forge
- Flash Cutter—Storm — Engage Photon Forge
- Light Strike—Storm — Engage Photon Forge
- Deploy Mine — Gadget
- Throw Mine — Gadget
- Detonate Flame Turret
- Detonate Harpoon Turret
- Detonate Net Turret
- Detonate Rifle Turret
- Detonate Rocket Turret
- Detonate Thumper Turret
- Explosive Rockets
- Rocket Turret — Turret
- Blast Gyro — Well
- Launch Wall — Exceed
Profession mechanic skills
- Big Ol' Bomb — Tool belt, Bomb Kit
- Detonate Mine Field — Tool belt, Throw Mine
- Grenade Barrage — Tool belt, Grenade Kit
- Mine Field — Tool belt, Throw Mine
- Rocket — Tool belt, Rocket Turret
- Prismatic Singularity — Tool belt, Hard Light Arena
- Gadgeteer (Tools) — Gadget skills are more powerful and have reduced recharge.
- Crystal Configuration: Storm (Holosmith) — Photon Forge skill 1 now fires explosive projectiles, but generates extra heat.
- Photonic Blasting Module (Holosmith) — Overheat now blasts damage to nearby foes and no longer deals its initial damage to you. The tool belt recharge penalty for Overheat is reduced. Heat can only be lost after overheating. Damage over time from Overheat is still applied.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket (Aim-Assisted Rocket) — Fire a seeking rocket at your foe.
- Bunker Down (Bunker Down) — Detonates when enemies draw near.
- Drop Mine (Streamlined Kits) — Drop a mine that deals damage to enemies that trigger it.
- Explosive Entrance (Explosive Entrance) — Your first attack explodes, dealing extra damage to nearby enemies.
- Lesser Grenade Barrage (Grenadier) — Throw several grenades at once.
- Long-Fused Powder Pack (Takedown Round) — Drop a delayed explosive pack at your foe's location.
- Mine Trail (Minesweeper) — Drop mines behind you as you dodge.
Traits that improve explosions
- Short Fuse (Explosives) — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder (Explosives) — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper (Explosives) — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel (Explosives) — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer (Explosives) — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.