From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Set a timed charge that damages nearby foes.
— In-game description [?]
Traits that affect bombs
Traits that affect all explosives
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Short Fuse reduces the fuse time to 0.5 seconds.
- Actual attack speed is approximately 0.86 seconds per attack for placing the bomb plus approximately the same time until it explodes.
- Under water the actual attack speed is approximately 0.71 seconds per attack for placing the bomb plus approximately 0.86 seconds until it explodes. This is probably caused due another animation with less aftercast.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
|August 25, 2015||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: