From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Warrior (skill list)
- Game link
Shoot an arrow that explodes on impact, blinding foes.
- Damage: 77 (0.2)?
- Blindness (5s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Daze: 1 second
- Number of Targets: 5
- Count Recharge: 20 seconds
- Radius: 180
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Defiance Break: 100
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled or defiant foes. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer and mace skills deal increased damage when striking a disabled or defiant foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Crack Shot — Your longbow, rifle, and harpoon gun skills gain reduced recharge, and their weapon skill 1 attacks are enhanced.
- No Escape — Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Guns and Glory — Gain ferocity for a short duration when you hit with an explosion. The effect stacks duration.
- This skill has a maximum count of 3.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|September 21, 2021||
|October 02, 2018||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|February 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|September 17, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: