— In-game description [?]
- The skill fires five mines in a spread pattern.
- The closer the mines are to the target, the more damage they will inflict.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- The number of mines fired by this skill has been increased from 3 to 5.
- Its damage has been redistributed across the same area of effect, dealing the same total damage if all mines strike their target.
- Reduced the recharge from 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
- The total vulnerability applied when striking with all mines has been increased from 9 stacks to 10 stacks for 5 seconds.
| February 22, 2017
- Skills that count as explosions for the traits Steel-Packed Powder, Explosive Powder, and Shrapnel are now marked with a skill fact.
| May 20, 2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from benefiting from the Shrapnel trait.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from benefiting from the Steel-Packed Powder trait and the Forceful Explosives trait.
| October 29, 2013
- Added radius and damage skill facts.
| May 28, 2013
- Recharge is no longer impacted by the Rifled Barrels trait.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Scatter Mines has been added to the game.