From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fire out a spread of explosive mines at your enemy.
— In-game description [?]
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Impact Savant — A percentage of the strike damage you deal is converted into barrier. Your vitality is reduced.
- The skill fires five mines in a spread pattern, making it most effective in short range, where all mines are likely to hit the target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|May 20, 2014||
|October 29, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: