— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- Elite Mortar Kit: The base damage and cooldowns of all Mortar Kit attacks are no longer split between game modes and will now use the higher 25–33% damage increase with lower cooldowns in all modes.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased damage by 33% in PvP and WvW.
- Reduced the cooldown from 12 seconds to 10 seconds in PvP and WvW.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Increased poison duration from 2.5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Increased field duration from 4 seconds to 5 seconds.
| February 22, 2017
- Skills that count as explosions for the traits Steel-Packed Powder, Explosive Powder, and Shrapnel are now marked with a skill fact.
| September 29, 2015
- Mortar Kit: Updated the skill facts to display initial damage.
- This kit's skills are now affected by the Explosive Powder trait.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Poison Gas Shell has been added to the game.