From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
Traits that affect all explosives
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Crystal Configuration: Eclipse — Corona Burst grants stability on each attack and creates a barrier for each target struck.
- Heat will continue to be gained, and the explosion will trigger at its normal time, even if Photon Forge is ended before the explosion.
- Reaching maximum heat this way while Photon Forge is inactive will not trigger an overheat.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: