From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shaped Charge — Deal increased strike damage for each stack of vulnerability on your target.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Juggernaut — Gain might and stability while wielding a flamethrower. Might applied to you gains increased duration.
- Heat will continue to be gained, and the explosion will trigger at its normal time, even if Photon Forge is ended before the explosion.
- Reaching maximum heat this way while Photon Forge is inactive will not trigger an overheat.
- Pulses 5 times.
- Killing blows with Corona Burst count towards the Staff Master achievement from Weapon Master.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: