From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Fire a rocket out of your belt that explodes on impact.
— In-game description [?]
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge.
- The rocket moves extremely slowly, due to its high arc. Up to its maximum range of 1,500 units, it can take approximately 5 seconds to land.
- The projectile created by this skill can pass through some elements of environment that would cause standard projectiles to become obstructed.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
- This skill is not ground-targeted while underwater and will activate the area effect on the targeted enemy.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|January 21, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: