From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Mech Command. Launch a powerful mortar attack at the target.
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Incendiary Powder — Burning you inflict lasts longer, and your critical hits inflict burning.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- Mech Core: Jade Dynamo — Unlocks the Mech Command skill Jade Mortar. Mech Command skills grant you quickness when used and have a reduced cooldown.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|October 26, 2021|