|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
Set a timed charge that causes confusion to nearby foes.
- Damage: 213 (0.6)?
(8s): 480 Damage, 297 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 573 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
(3s): 210 Damage, 347 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 669 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
Number of Targets: 5
Fuse Time: 1 second
- Radius: 240
— In-game description [?]
Traits that affect bombs
Traits that affect all explosives
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- Increased the stacks of confusion inflicted by this skill from 5 stacks to 6 stacks in PvE.
- Increased the stacks of confusion inflicted by this skill from 6 stacks to 7 stacks in other game modes.
- Increased the cooldown of this skill from 18 seconds to 20 seconds.
| February 07, 2018
- Fixed a bug that caused confusion to be inflicted for a longer duration than intended.
| February 06, 2018
- This skill has been split between game modes, inflicting 6 stacks for 3 seconds in PvP and WvW, and 5 stacks for 8 seconds in PvE.
| February 22, 2017
- Skills that count as explosions for the traits Steel-Packed Powder, Explosive Powder, and Shrapnel are now marked with a skill fact.
| October 18, 2016
- Confusion duration has been increased from 5 seconds to 8 seconds.
- The physical damage of this ability has been increased by 20%.
| April 19, 2016
- Bomb Kit: Fixed a bug that caused the explosions of this skill to behave oddly and not occur where the bomb was originally laid.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Bomb Kit: Fixed an effect issue so that placed bombs are now slightly offset in order to better match their animations.
| August 25, 2015
- Bombs: Increased the radius of bomb skills with a radius of 180 to 240. This change includes bombs created by the traits Evasive Powder Keg and Autodefense Bomb Dispenser.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Concussion Bomb has been added to the game.