From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Explosive Entrance — Your first attack when entering combat explodes, dealing damage to nearby foes. This ability refreshes after a dodge roll.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Critical hits launch a missile at your target. After enough missiles have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has a minimum range.
- Autodefense Bomb Dispenser — Drop a smoke bomb when you are disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Bunker Down — Create a proximity mine and med kit at your location when you critically hit with an attack.
- Takedown Round — Striking a foe above the health threshold places a delayed explosive charge on them.
- Detonate Mines
- Detonate Healing Turret, Detonate Flame Turret, Detonate Net Turret, Detonate Rifle Turret, Detonate Harpoon Turret, Detonate Thumper Turret, Detonate Rocket Turret, Detonate Supply Crate Turrets
- Bomb Kit
- Grenade Kit
- Throw Mine
- Rocket Turret
- Elite Mortar Kit
- Booby Trap
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: