From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Plant five mines around yourself.
— In-game description [?]
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Recharge of your tool belt skills is reduced.
- Each mine removes one boon from one enemy when it explodes, even if the explosion hits multiple targets.
- The mines remain in place if another skill is equipped.
- Unlike the mine from Throw Mine, the Mine fields' mines are visible.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|May 31, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|September 17, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: