From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Tool belt
- Bypass Coating
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Click to enlarge
Well. Unleash a blast gyro to begin a countdown to a tremendous blast.
- Damage: 931 (3.5)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Might (8s): 60 Condition Damage, 60 Power2
- Might (6s): 60 Condition Damage, 60 Power2
- Might (12s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Stun: 3 seconds
- Stun: 2 seconds
- Pulses: 4
- Blast Delay: 3 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Combo Field: Fire
- Defiance Break: 300
- Defiance Break: 200
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Juggernaut — Gain might and stability while wielding a flamethrower. Might applied to you gains increased duration.
- Compounding Chemicals — Heal yourself when you grant yourself a boon. Gain increased concentration.
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Gyroscopic Acceleration — Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their first pulse. Your function gyro also grants superspeed to allies when cast.
- System Shocker — Disabling a foe grants you barrier. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Expert Examination — Stunning or dazing a foe applies vulnerability and weakness to them.
- Applied Force — Gain stability when you gain might at or above the threshold. Might grants bonus power.
- Throughout the Blast Delay, the Blast Gyro is also a Fire Combo Field.
- This skill is a rare example of a self-contained combo. The skill provides a blast finisher and a fire field at once, giving you a fire blasting combo that provides AoE might to you and allies near you.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 14, 2023||
|August 23, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|March 26, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|August 28, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: