From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Gyroscopic Acceleration — Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their final pulse. Your function gyro also grants superspeed to allies when cast.
- System Shocker — Disabling a foe grants you barrier. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Kinetic Stabilizers — Gain stability and superspeed when disabling an enemy. Outgoing stun and daze durations increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill causes 232 Defiance bar damage.
- Throughout the Blast Delay, the Blast Gyro is also a Fire Combo Field.
- This skill is a rare example of a self-contained combo. The skill provides a blast finisher and a fire field at once, giving you a fire blasting combo that provides AoE might to you and allies near you.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|March 26, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|August 28, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: