From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- "Speargun" redirects here. For other uses, see Speargun (disambiguation).
Skills by profession
|Forceful Shot||Burst||1¾||8||Burst. Fire a forceful shot. Damage increases with adrenaline level.|
|1||Mariner's Shot||¼||Shoot your foe from long range. The farther the shot goes, the more damage it does.|
|2||Puncture Shot||¼||3||Make your foe vulnerable with a shot to their vitals.|
|3||Split Shot||¼||8||Your shot splits into a spread of harpoons that each bleed your target.|
|4||Knot Shot||½||15||Evade backward and fire a shot that immobilizes your foe.|
|5||Repeating Shot||1¼||25||Fire multiple shots that push back your foe.|
|Burning Shackles||Primal burst||1¾||5||Primal Burst. Fire a fast, forceful shot that immobilizes and burns foes.|
|1||Homing Torpedo||1||Fire a shot that homes in on your foe and detonates an area around them.|
|2||Scatter Mines||¼||10||Fire out a spread of explosive mines at your enemy.|
|3||Capture Line||¼||12||Cast out a towline and drag your foe toward you.|
|4||Timed Charge||¼||15||Fire a timed charge at your target, damaging and burning nearby foes when it detonates.|
|5||Net Wall||¼||18||Launch a deployable net wall to immobilize foes caught within.|
|5||Deploy Net Wall||Deploy the net wall at its current location, immobilizing foes caught within.|
|1||Splinter Shot||¼||Shoot a spear that splinters around your target, striking and bleeding multiple foes.|
|2||Coral Shot||¼||10||Shoot a spear that collects sharp coral as it travels, causing more bleeding the farther it goes and cripples.|
|3||Feeding Frenzy||1||10||Drive piranhas into a feeding frenzy around your foe. Apply fury to your pet.|
|4||Mercy Shot||¼||12||Fire a shot that strikes for more damage the less health your target has.|
|5||Ink Blast||½||18||Retreat backwards, leaving a blinding trail in your wake.|
|1||Piercing Shot||¼||Bleed multiple foes in a line with a piercing shot.|
|1||The Ripper||Stealth Attack||¾||1||Stealth Attack. Fire a shot from stealth to bleed your target.|
|2||Deluge||1¼||5||Fire four shots at your foe.|
|3||Escape||½||4||Shoot a harpoon and retreat, leaving a trail of poison.|
|4||Disabling Shot||1||4||Fire a harpoon that cripples your foe.|
|5||Ink Shot||¼||5||Shoot an ink shot that blinds foes in a line. Detonate the shot and shadowstep to it.|
|5||Smoke Trail||Detonate your ink shot and shadowstep to it. Gain stealth if enemies are struck by this skill.|
- Crack Shot — Base rifle and harpoon gun shots gain bonus adrenaline. Reduces recharge on rifle and harpoon gun skills.
- Lead the Wind — Your longbow and harpoon-gun skills pierce and recharge faster. When you strike a foe with a projectile combo, gain swiftness.
- Ankle Shots — Critical hits with pistols and harpoon guns cripple foes. Deal bonus damage to crippled foes; damage is increased when wielding a pistol or harpoon gun.
- Originally Harpoon gun was known as Speargun. This is seen in the achievement Speargun Master as only kills with a harpoon gun count towards it.