From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Fire a timed charge at your target, damaging and burning nearby foes when it detonates.
— In-game description [?]
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- The charge sticks to your target and will be displayed as a Timed Charge effect on their bar. It detonates after a short period of time.
- This skill does not cause you to aggro your target until the charge explodes.
- This skill benefits from traits that improve explosions.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: