From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Spin around, reflecting missiles and hitting enemies.
— In-game description [?]
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal more damage against foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Impact Savant — A percentage of the strike damage you deal is converted into barrier. Your vitality is reduced.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 31, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|February 06, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: