Bunker Down (trait skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the trait skill. For the trait, see Bunker Down.
- Engineer (trait skill list)
- Bunker Down
- Game link
Detonates when enemies draw near.
- Damage: 205 (0.77)?
- Duration: 10 seconds
- Explosion Radius: 180
- Proximity Radius: 60
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Bunker Down — Create a proximity mine and med kit at your location when you critically hit with an attack.