Bunker Down (trait skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Detonates when enemies draw near.
— In-game description [?]
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Bunker Down — Create a proximity mine and med kit at your location when you critically hit with an attack.
- Impact Savant — A percentage of the strike damage you deal is converted into barrier. Your vitality is reduced.