From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Launch a phosphorous mortar round that burns brightly at impact point.
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 23, 2021||
|April 28, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: