From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Photon Projector — Photon Forge  replaces your tool belt skill 5. Gain access to Exceed skills.
- Photonic Blasting Module — Overheat now blasts damage to nearby foes and no longer deals its initial damage to you. The tool belt recharge penalty for Overheat is reduced. Heat can only be lost after overheating. Damage over time from Overheat is still applied.
- This skill is part of the Holosmith specialization mechanic and is activated through the minor adept trait Photon Projector.
- Overheating applies the Overheat effect to the player's bar.
- The damage and damage over time occur after a short delay when reaching maximum heat.
- After taking damage, it will cause all your tool belt skills to go on a 15 second cooldown. 5 seconds with Photonic Blasting Module.
- It will take 15.5 seconds to fully cool down when overheated. 20.5 seconds if using Enhanced Capacity Storage Unit.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:|
|July 16, 2019|
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: