From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about Holosmith's mechanic. For Underground Facility Fractal mechanic, see Superheated.
— In-game description [?]
- This skill is part of the Holosmith specialization mechanic and is activated through the minor adept trait Photon Projector.
- Overheating applies the Overheat effect to the player's bar.
- The damage and damage over time occur after a short delay when reaching maximum heat.
- Photonic Blasting Module — Overheating now blasts damage to nearby foes and no longer deals its initial damage to you. Heat cannot be lost except after you've overheated. Gain Heat Therapy and Laser's Edge after overheating. Damage over time from overheating is still applied.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: