From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about Holosmith's mechanic. For Underground Facility Fractal mechanic, see Superheated.
— In-game description [?]
- This skill is part of the Holosmith specialization mechanic and is activated through the minor adept trait Photon Projector.
- Overheating applies the Overheat effect to the player's bar.
- The damage and damage over time occur after a short delay when reaching maximum heat.
- It will take 15.5 seconds to fully cool down when overheated. 20.5 seconds with Enhanced Capacity Storage Unit.
- Photonic Blasting Module — Overheating now blasts damage to nearby foes and no longer deals its initial damage to you. Heat cannot be lost except after you've overheated. Gain Heat Therapy and Laser's Edge after overheating. Damage over time from overheating is still applied.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: