From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- The leap and landing effects both inflict 3 stacks of vulnerability to every enemy hit, for a total of 6 stacks.
- Unlike many other ground-target movement abilities, this ability actually "jumps" the player, meaning there is no need for ground between the beginning position and the end position. This can aid greatly in jump puzzles, allowing difficult parts to be skipped over, and lets the engineer reach places no other profession can reach. It should be noted that the jump path is highly sensitive to height differences, and has difficulty when moving from low ground to high ground, especially over short distances.
- Jump Shot offers no protection from fall damage when moving from high ground to low ground.
- Jump Shot (Cruelty-free Rifle)
- Jump Shot (Ghost Destructor Rifle)
- Jump Shot (Hunger Royale)
- Jump Shot (Klagg)
- Jump Shot (Snowball Mayhem)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 27, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|December 13, 2016||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 27, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: