From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Lunge forward with explosive force, damaging enemies at your starting position.
— In-game description
- Furious Burst — Gain fury when you swap weapons. Fury gives an increased critical chance.
- Deep Strikes — Gain condition damage when you have fury. You have increased chance to critically strike against bleeding foes.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Swift as the Wind — Movement skills grant swiftness and increase flow rate.
- Guns and Glory — Gain ferocity for a short duration when you hit with an explosion. The effect stacks duration.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|September 21, 2021|