Exceed. Launch your photon wall forward, causing the wall to explode when it strikes a foe, inflicting conditions on nearby enemies. When fired above the heat threshold, launch additional walls.
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shaped Charge — Deal increased strike damage for each stack of vulnerability on your target.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: