From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Grenade Kit
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt
- Game link
Throw several grenades at once.
- Damage: 160 (0.6)?
- Damage: 133 (0.5)?
- Damage: 89 (0.3333)?
- : 6Number of Grenades
- Number of Targets: 5
- Explosion Radius: 120
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Grenadier — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Using a healing skill casts Lesser Grenade Barrage.
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum,[sic] charges gain a burst of speed.
- This skill's damage is inconsistent due to the random spread of the thrown grenades. It is therefore more effectively used on nearby and/or non-moving targets.
- When activated by a player with Quip equipped, the thrown grenades will have streamer trails while in the air. With The Predator equipped, the grenades are fireballs. With HOPE equipped, the grenades are plasma bolts.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
- These grenades are the only grenades that display red circles to enemies, indicating where they will land. Furthermore, every grenade will have a circle of its own.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|December 01, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|December 15, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 21, 2014||
|September 30, 2014||
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|November 26, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: