From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Launch an arc of light at your foe.
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Crystal Configuration: Storm — Photon Forge skill 1 now fires explosive projectiles, but generates extra heat.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|March 27, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- Light Strike — Unmodified attack