Big Ol' Bomb
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Big Ol' Bomb
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Bomb Kit
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt
- Game link
Set a timed charge with a big blast that launches nearby foes.
- Damage: 658 (2.475)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Launch: 400
- Number of Targets: 5
- Fuse Time: 3 seconds
- Radius: 300
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Defiance Break: 232[sic]
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum,[sic] charges gain a burst of speed.
- System Shocker — Disabling a foe grants you barrier. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill causes 332 Defiance bar damage.
- The bomb has detonation delay of about 3 seconds.
- As long as Fire Bomb or Smoke Bomb are used immediately before or after this skill, the blast finisher will activate the respective combo field.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: