From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Gadgeteer — Gadget skills are overcharged and become more powerful. Overcharged gadgets have reduced charge.
- This skill causes 132 Defiance Bar damage.
- Mines are proximity-triggered, but the engineer may also Detonate them remotely.
- On land, Throw Mine is a ground-targeted skill. Underwater, Throw Mine is a normal use skill, with the mine deploying directly on the player.
- Mines last for 60 seconds, and then disappear.
- If this skill is used outside of combat and then replaced by another utility skill, the mine will remain in place.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 27, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: