From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Gadgeteer — Gadget skills are more powerful and have reduced recharge.
- With Gadgeteer, 2 mines are created instead, with the additional mine deployed at the engineer's feet.
- As with all ground targetted skills that explode in contact with an enemy such as traps or marks, the mine(s) will not automatically explode if placed under a friendly character that later becomes an enemy. The enemy would have to move outside of the radius, then go back inside, for the mine(s) to explode. Alternatively, the engineer can just detonate the mine(s) manually.
- The mine(s) causes 150 Defiance bar damage.
- The mine(s) is proximity-triggered, but the engineer may also manually Detonate it.
- On land, Throw Mine is a ground-targeted skill. Underwater, Deploy Mine appears directly in front of the player.
- The mine(s) last for 60 seconds, and then disappears.
- If this skill is used outside of combat and then replaced by another utility skill, the mine(s) will remain in place.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 23, 2021||
|October 13, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 27, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: