From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Creates a Bandage slightly in front of the player.
- Creates proximity mines by the name of Bunker Down beneath the feet of the player.
- The mine will explode immediately if an enemy is within the proximity radius when it is placed.
- The mine removes a boon. [verification requested]
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 16, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||