From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
|Bandage||2||Drop a pack of bandages that provides a little healing.|
|Bunker Down||2||Detonates when enemies draw near.|
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Creates a Bandage slightly in front of the player.
- Creates proximity mines by the name of Bunker Down beneath the feet of the player.
- The mine will explode immediately if an enemy is within the proximity radius when it is placed.
- The mine removes a boon. [verification requested]
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 16, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||