From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Mech Command. Order your mech to dash at a target, punching with an explosive strike that weakens enemies near the point of impact.
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- Mech Arms: High-Impact Drivers — Unlocks the Mech Command skill Explosive Knuckle. Your mech's attacks now generate might for allies within a radius. This effect may only occur once per interval. The mech does not count against the target count for this trait.
- Mech Core: Jade Dynamo — Unlocks the Mech Command skill Jade Mortar. Mech Command skills grant you quickness when used and have a reduced cooldown.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|October 26, 2021|