Smoke Bomb (engineer skill)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the engineer skill. For the thief skill, see Smoke Bomb (thief skill).
- Short Fuse — Bombs explode faster and have a faster cooldown. Gain fury when you strike a foe with an explosion.
- Autodefense Bomb Dispenser — Drop a smoke bomb when you are disabled.
Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Effective both for assisting in finishing off downed classes with disabling skills, and escape tactics by following it up with Jump Shot, Detonate Healing Turret or proper timing with Big Ol' Bomb.
- The skill applies blind every 2 seconds for a total of 3 pulses
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
|August 25, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|December 03, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: