Smoke Bomb (engineer skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the engineer skill. For the thief skill, see Smoke Bomb (thief skill).
- Engineer (skill list)
- Bomb Kit
- Game link
Set a timed charge that creates a cloud of smoke, blinding nearby foes.
- Blindness (3s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Pulses: 3
- Fuse Time: 1 second
- Duration: 4 seconds
- Interval: 2 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Smoke
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Effective both for assisting in finishing off downed classes with disabling skills, and escape tactics by following it up with Jump Shot, Detonate Healing Turret or proper timing with Big Ol' Bomb.
- The skill applies blind every 2 seconds for a total of 3 pulses
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 28, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|August 25, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|December 03, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: