From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Throw several grenades that explode.
— In-game description [?]
- Grenadier — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Using a healing skill casts Lesser Grenade Barrage.
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Contrary to the description, the skill has an activation time of 1s .
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|March 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: