Detonate (engineer skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Detonate your mine to damage foes and remove a boon from them.
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- System Shocker — Disabling a foe grants you barrier. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Expert Examination — Stunning or dazing a foe applies vulnerability and weakness to them.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|August 23, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: