From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Hard Light Arena
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt
- Game link
Collapse a ring of holograms to pull foes into a single point. The ring explodes when it fully collapses. Radius and pull distance increased while above the heat threshold.
- Pull Damage: 27 (0.1)?
- Pull Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Explosion Damage: 319 (1.2)?
- Explosion Damage: 133 (0.5)?
- Pull: 240
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Radius and Pull Increase above 50% Heat: 120
- : 120Blast Radius
- Defiance Break: 150
— In-game description
- Short Fuse — Gain fury when you hit a foe with an Explosion.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Temper — Explosions grant stacking ferocity when they hit.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding on hit.
- Big Boomer — Deal increased strike damage to foes with a lower health percentage than you. Hitting with an Explosion heals you over a few seconds.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum,[sic] charges gain a burst of speed.
- Enhanced Capacity Storage Unit — Increases maximum heat capacity. While above 100% heat, periodically gain might. Some skills and traits gain additional heat tiers.
- With the trait Enhanced Capacity Storage Unit when above 100% heat this skill has an explosion damage increase of 25% in PvE or 10% in PvP and WvW.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 28, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: