- This skill has an underwater replacement: Rocket Boots (underwater)
— In-game description [?]
- The blast finisher will interact with combo fields the player is standing in or rocketing through when this skill is activated, but the effects of the combo happen after landing, in the landing area.
- This skill's blast finisher makes a notably effective escape with Smoke Bomb and Smoke Screen to grant area stealth.
- Conditions are removed at the start of the jump.
- This skill has a separate recharge from Rocket Boots (underwater).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 09, 2021
- Fixed an issue that prevented the underwater version of this skill from granting Superspeed when traited with Gadgeteer.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 1.25 to 0.5.
|May 08, 2018
- This skill can now be used underwater.
- Its tooltips and description have been updated to reflect this change.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill now uses the ammo system.
- Ammo count has been set to 2, with a 20-second count recharge.
- There is a 2-second recharge between each use.
|October 18, 2016
- The initial damage of this ability has been increased by 25%.
|June 23, 2015
- Movement-speed adjustments no longer affect the intended travel distance.
|June 25, 2013
- This trait now shoots the player forward and doesn't inhibit the player.
- Reduced the cooldown to 20 seconds.
- This trait is no longer a stun breaker.
|September 17, 2012
- This skill is no longer usable underwater. This is a temporary change until we can figure out why players can launch themselves into the sky using this skill.
|August 28, 2012
- Rocket Boots has been added to the game.
- Rocket Boots was disabled for underwater use on the September 17, 2012 game update because it could launch players into the sky. An underwater version of Rocket Boots that fixed this behavior was added on May 8, 2018.