From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Gadgeteer — Gadget skills are overcharged and become more powerful. Overcharged gadgets have reduced charge.
- The blast finisher will interact with combo fields the player is standing in or rocketing through when this skill is activated, but the effects of the combo happen after landing, in the landing area.
- This skill's blast finisher makes a notably effective escape with Smoke Bomb and Smoke Screen to grant area stealth.
- Conditions are removed at the start of the jump.
- This skill has a separate recharge from Rocket Boots (underwater).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|September 17, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: