Blood Is Power
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Blood Is Power
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Corruption. Bleed yourself to grant might to allies around you and bleed your target.
- Damage: 133 (0.5)?
- Might (20s): 150 Condition Damage, 150 Power5
- Might (6s): 450 Condition Damage, 450 Power15
- Bleeding (15s): 1,320 Damage4
- Self Bleeding (10s): 440 Damage2
- Number of Allied Targets: 5
- Maximum Count: 2
- Count Recharge: 30 seconds
- Count Recharge: 20 seconds
- Radius: 240
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Awaken the Pain — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when entering shroud.
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Master of Corruption — Corruptions gain reduced recharge time and inflict additional conditions on you.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself or remove a boon from an enemy. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.