From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Corruption. Poison yourself. Transform boons on your foe into negative conditions.
- Self Poison (6s): 201 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- : 3Boons Converted
- : 2Boons Converted
- : 5Boons Converted
- Count Recharge: 15 seconds
- Count Recharge: 24 seconds
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Master of Corruption — Corruptions gain reduced recharge time and inflict additional conditions on you.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself or remove a boon from an enemy. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Feed from Corruption — When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.
- Boons are converted as follows:
|Aegis||Burning (1 stack, 3 s)|
|Alacrity||Chilled (3 s)|
|Fury||Blinded (5 s)|
|Might||Weakness (5 s)|
|Protection||Vulnerability (3 stacks, 8 s)|
|Quickness||Slow (3 s)|
|Resistance||Chilled (3 s)|
|Resolution||Confusion (3 stacks, 5 s)|
|Stability||Fear (1 s)|
|Swiftness||Crippled (10 s)|
|Vigor||Bleeding (2 stacks, 8 s)|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|March 17, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|January 26, 2016||
|September 09, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: