Kick (warrior utility skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the warrior utility skill. For other skills of the same name, see Kick.
- Warrior (skill list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Physical. Push your foe back with a kick.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Knockback: 240
- Number of Targets: 3
- Maximum Count: 3
- Count Recharge: 30 seconds
- Count Recharge: 25 seconds
- Defiance Break: 150
- Range: 300
— In-game description
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Peak Performance — Deal increased strike damage. Physical skills have reduced recharge and further increase all outgoing strike damage for a period of time.
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled or defiant foes. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer and mace skills deal increased damage when striking a disabled or defiant foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Swift as the Wind — Movement skills grant swiftness and increase flow rate.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- According to The Making of Guild Wars 2 book, Kick, being originally part of warrior's longbow weapon skills, proved to be so popular the developers decided to make it available as an utility skill.