- This article is about the warrior utility skill. For other skills of the same name, see Kick.
Push your foe back with a kick.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Knockback: 240
Number of Targets: 3
Maximum Count: 3
Count Recharge: 30s
- Range: 300
— In-game description [?]
- Peak Performance — Physical skills have reduced recharge and increase all outgoing physical damage for a period of time. Receive less damage from falling, and launch nearby foes when you take fall damage.
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill now uses the ammo system.
- Ammo count has been set to 3 with a 30-second count recharge.
- There is a 3-second recharge between uses.
| April 19, 2016
- The cooldown of this skill has been reduced from 20 seconds to 12 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Movement-speed adjustments no longer affect the intended travel distance.
| April 15, 2014
- This skill now correctly functions with Mobile Strikes.
| June 25, 2013
| March 26, 2013
- Now lunges toward the target slightly, extending the range.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Kick has been added to the game.
- According to The Making of Guild Wars 2 book, Kick, being originally part of warrior's longbow weapon skills, proved to be so popular the developers decided to make it available as an utility skill.