From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Stance. Channel the prime elements at their core, dealing damage based on your current attunements. Fully attuning deals the same condition twice.
- Damage: 88 (0.33)?
- Burning (3s): 393 Damage
- Chilled (1s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Vulnerability (3s): 8% Incoming Damage, 8% Incoming Condition Damage8
- Bleeding (8s): 352 Damage2
- Primordial Stance (5s): Deal damage and inflict conditions based on your current attunements.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Maximum Count: 2
- Count Recharge: 20s
- Interval: 1s
- Radius: 180
— In-game description [?]
- Switching attunements while the stance is active does change the conditions inflicted accordingly.
- Your character will occasionally shout one of the following lines upon activating this skill:
- I see the pattern at last!
- Your seams are showing.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: