From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Stance. Channel the prime elements at their core, dealing damage based on your current attunements. Fully attuning deals the same condition twice.
- Damage: 88 (0.33)?
- Burning (2s): 262 Damage
- Burning (1 ½s): 197 Damage
- Chilled (1s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Vulnerability (3s): 8% Incoming Damage, 8% Incoming Condition Damage8
- Bleeding (6s): 264 Damage2
- Primordial Stance (5s): Deal damage and inflict conditions based on your current attunements.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Maximum Count: 2
- Count Recharge: 20 seconds
- Count Recharge: 25 seconds
- Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 180
— In-game description [?]
- Switching attunements while the stance is active does change the conditions inflicted accordingly.
- Your character will occasionally shout one of the following lines upon activating this skill:
- I see the pattern at last!
- Your seams are showing.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: